Car Spark Plug
Bosch - Car Spares - Spark Plug - Chevrolet - Aveo 1.4i, Aveo 1.6i, Optra 1.6i 16V, Fiat - Uno 1.0, Ford - Forester 2.0i AWD Set
Bosch - Car Spares - Spark Plug - Chevrolet - Optra 1.6i 16V, Fiat - Uno 1.0, Maruti - Baleno 1.6i, Baleno Altura 1.6i, Zen 1.0
Bosch - Car Spares - Spark Plug - Chevrolet - Optra 1.6i 16V,Fiat - Uno 1.0, Siena 1.6 i.e 16V, Ford - Forester 2.0i AWD
Spark Plug Online
Buy Spark Plug online in India at attractive price from the leading Vicky. in shopping store. People from various cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Gujarat, Chennai, Kolkata etc., can be able to receive the product from the shop. Buy NGK spark plugs and bosch spark plugs online in high quality.
Spark plug is an important device which provides electric current from an ignition system to the combustion chamber of a spark ignition engine. A Spark plug consists of a metal threaded shell electrically isolated from a central electrode by a porcelain insulator. The spark plug comprises many parts such as terminal, insulator, ribs, insulator tip, seals, metal case, central electrode and side electrode.
Spark plugs is necessary for engine life and performance. A quality spark plug is a critical part in the production of good sparks; NGK iridium spark plugs are widely popular across the world and known for its superior performance. In NGK iridium spark plug, Iridium is used at the tip of the center electrode and is highly resistant to carbon fouling. Buy NGK Spark Plug in India for any car in India - Maruti alto, maruti swift, hyundai i10 and Honda city. NGK spark plugs at best price.
Requirement of Spark Plug
The requirements of a good sparking plug are
1) Very high resistance to current leakage
2) Continued maintenance of the proper gap under all conditions.
3) Gas tightness
4) Resistance to corrosion
5) Sufficient reach into the combustion chamber
6) Maintenance of electrode temperature
There are two types of spark plugs namely long reach or short reach depending upon the length of the threaded portion and should be used only in the corresponding hole in the combustion chamber. Some of the defects of the spark plugs are erosion of electrodes, fouling of plug and so on. The spark plug can tested in many ways including Visual inspection, Gap checking, testing for current leakage, Gas tightness test.
Precautions regarding fitting of spark plugs
1) Select the spark plug type as specified by the engine manufacturer. The plug gap is also to be kept as specified.
2) Ensure that the gasket on the plug is not damaged.
3) Make sure that the surfaces are clean on both the plug as well as the engine head.
4) Use only a suitable box spanner for tightening.
5) Never over tighten the spark plug. As a rule of thumb, first screw in the plug by hand as far as it can go. After that use the correct box spanner. If it is a new plug, tighten after first resistance by further 90 degree approximately, whereas in case of already used spark plug, tighten further with box spanner, by approximately 30 degree.
Vicky.in offers a reasonable cost spark plugs in which the cost of spark plugs ranges from 250 to 3000.
Related Searches: Spark Plug Online, Buy Spark Plug online in India, Buy NGK spark plugs, Requirement of Spark Plug, fitting of spark plugs, cost of spark plugs, NGK iridium spark plugs