Bike Tyres Online
Bike Tyre - MRF - Apache and Avenger -90-90-17
Bike Tyre - MRF - Pulsar 220 and 180 - 90x90-17
Bike Tyre - MRF - Royal Enfield Machismo - 3.50x19
Bike Tyre - MRF Tyre - Hero Impulse-90x90-19
Bike Tyre - MRF Tyre - Honda CBR125R-100x80-17
Bike Tyre-Ceat Grip Rear-Passion Pro,Achiever,Glamour,YBR and G5-3.00x18
Bike Tyre-Ceat Grip Rear-TVS star,Star Cit and Max100-3.00x18
Bike Tyre-Ceat Grip-Discover,Max4R and Star Sport-3.00x17
Bike Tyre-Ceat Grip-Stallio,Heat,SligShot and Zeus-3.00x18
Bike Tyre-Ceat M86-Discover,Max4R and Star Sport-3.00x17
Bike Tyre-Ceat Rear-Passion Pro,Achiever,Glamour,YBR and G5-3.00x18
Bike Tyre-Ceat Rear-TVS star,Star Cit and Max100-3.00x18
Bike Tyre-Ceat-Maestro,Activa,Access,Swish and Vespa lx 125 - 90x90-10
Bike Tyres online
Vicky.in is the best shop for buying bike tyres online in India. It provides the customers with genuine and high quality branded tyres for bikes. The tyres is available for all bikes such as Hero Honda Karizma, Bajaj Discover, Pulsar, Platina, TVS Apache, Honda Shine and Unicorn etc. Buy MRF bike tyres online in India similarly the Ceat, TVS, Dunloop, Jumbo tyres are also high branded tyres.
The primary purpose of tyres is to provide traction. Tyres also help the suspension absorb road shocks, but this is a side benefit. They must perform under a variety of conditions. The road might be wet or dry; paved with a shalt, concrete, or gravel; or there might be no road at all. In addition tp providing good traction, tires are also designed to carry the weight of the vehicle, to withstand side thrust over varying speeds and conditions, and to transfer braking and driving torque to the road.
There are two types of tyres namely tube and tubeless tyres. To maximize the tire performance, inspect for signs of improper inflation and uneven wear, which can indicate a need for balancing, rotation or wheel alignment. Tyres should also be checked frequently for cuts, stone bruises, abrasions, blisters and for objects that might have become imbedded in the tread. More frequent inspections are recommended when rapid or extreme temperature changes occur, or where road surfaces are rough or occasionally littered with debris.
The most common tire problem besides wear is a puncture. When properly repaired, the tire can be put back in service without the feat of an air leak recurring. Punctures in the tread area are the only ones that should be repaired or even attempted to be repaired. Never attempt to service punctures in the tire’s shoulders or sidewalls. In addition, do not service any tire that has sustained the following damage.
1) Bulges or blisters
2) Ply separation
3) Broken or cracked beads
4) Fabric cracks or cuts
5) Wear to the fabric or visible wear indicators
6) Puncture larger than ¼ inch diameter
Tire sealants injected through the valve stem can produce wheel rust and tire imbalance.
Dismounting and Mounting a Tire on a Wheel
The steps for dismounting and mounting a tire on a wheel are as follows.
1) Dismounting the tire from the wheel begins with releasing the air, removing the valve stem core, and unseating the tire from its rim. The machine does the unseating. The technician merely guides the operating lever.
2) Once both sides of the tire are unseated, place the tire and wheel onto the machine. Then depress the pedal that clamps the wheel to the tire machine.
3) Lower the machine’s arm into position on the tire and wheel assembly.
4) Insert the tire iron between the upper bead of the tire and the wheel. Depress the pedal that causes the wheel to rotate. Do the same with the lower bead.
5) After the tire is totally free from the rim, remove the tire.
6) Prepare the wheel for the mounting of the tire by using a wire brush to remove all dirt and rust from the sealing surface. Apply rubber compound to the bead area of the tire.
7) Place the tire onto the wheel and lower the arm into place. As the machine rotates the wheel, the arm will force the tire over the rim. After the tire is completely over the rim, install the air ring over the tire. Activate it to seat the tire against the wheel.
8) Reinstall the valve stem core and inflate the tire to the recommended inflation.
Related Searches : bike tyres online, buying bike tyres, tyres for bikes, buy mrf bike tyres online, tire care, tire repair