Ex-show Room Price (Delhi).
For a loan of ₹ 23.72 Lac @ 12% over 60 months
- Claimed range of 452km as per ARAI. Even if the real world range drops by a big margin, there’s enough for a week’s worth of commuting
- 3 year/unlimited km warranty on the car & 8 year/1,60,000km warranty for the battery pack
- Feature loaded electric car. Gets goodies like LED projector headlamps, powered driver seat, heated and cooled front seats, sunroof, 8-inch touchscreen, 6 airbags, traction control & a lot more
- Super smooth drive experience. Immediate
- Average cabin space. Not comparable to a similarly priced petrol/diesel SUV like the Jeep Compass or Hyundai Tucson
- Average boot space is on par with sub-10 lakh Rupee hatchbacks
- Limited traveling charge options. You will depend on availability of fast charge stations or have to use the portable charger that takes several hours for a full charge
- Lacks the road presence and size of a price rival like the Compass or Tucson
Hyundai Kona, the upcoming urban cross SUV of the Korean auto brand is based on the platform of i20 hatchback and will be positioned above the Creta and below the Tucson. Kona was displayed recently at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. The engine options include a 1.6-litre petrol engine and a 1.6-litre diesel engine. The former produces 121bhp of power output while the later churns out 126bhp of maximum power. A 1.4-litre diesel engine with 90bhp power output might also be offered later. Transmission duties will be handled by a 6-speed Manual and a 7-speed dual-clutch Automatic gearbox options. The highlight feature is that Hyundai’s new design philosophy has been implemented in the Kona SUV and so it comes with a conventional design style. Kona gets signature ‘Cascading’ front grille, two-tier LED headlamps with LED daytime running lamps, diamond cut five-spoke alloy wheels and wraparound LED tail lamps, foggy conditions and turn indication apart from all the standard and safety features. Undoubtedly, Kona will toughly compete against its rivals Maruti Vitara Brezza, Honda WR-V and Ford EcoSport.
Hyundai Kona Electric Pictures
Hyundai Kona Electric is available in 2 variants. View below listing of variants based on their fuel type. Upcoming variants of Kona Electric are also listed here.
Hyundai Kona Electric Electric Variants
39.2 kWh, 39 KW lithium-ion battery, 6.17 Hrs@220V
39.2 kWh, Permanent magnet synchronous motor with 39.2 kWh Lithium Ion Polymer, 6 hours 17 minutes@220V
Know the sales figures of Hyundai Kona Electric sales figure in months of December, June, March, February, January, December, November, October, . The sales statistic shown here reveals how Kona Electric scores against its competitors. You can also compare Kona Electric with its competitors sales chart
|Month & Year||Sales|
Hyundai Kona Electric Ex showroom Price in Top cities
Hyundai Kona Electric prices were updated on January 16,2021.For on road price of Kona Electric click on the get on price quotation link
|Premium||Premium Dual Tone|
|Bangalore||23.72 L||23.91 L|
|Chennai||23.72 L||23.91 L|
|Delhi||23.72 L||23.91 L|
|Hyderabad||23.72 L||23.91 L|
|Mumbai||23.72 L||23.91 L|
* Prices of Hyundai Kona Electric car indicated here are ex-showroom price not the on road price of Kona Electric. Price list is subject to change and for the latest Hyundai Kona Electric India prices, submit your details at the booking form available at the top, so that our sales team will get back to you. Hyundai Kona Electric mileage mentioned here is based on ARAI test drive and not from Kona Electric review by vicky team.
Hyundai Kona Electric driving range listed here are company claimed Range tested under standard conditions. Vicky.in lists user range posted by Kona Electric owners for city and highway driving respectively. The average range of these figures would be the perfect fuel efficiency figure you can expect in indian road conditions. Click full mileage range to know the running cost of Hyundai Kona Electric
|Hyundai Kona Electric Variants||Range|
|Hyundai Kona Electric Premium||452 Km|
|Hyundai Kona Electric Premium Dual Tone||452 Km|
"The prime specs of Hyundai Kona Electric are listed here. The overall length, width of the car should give you an idea about parking space it require. The ground clearance (lowest part of the car to the ground) will give you the measure of water wading capability and confidence of Kona Electric's capability to run over potholes and speed breakers. However GC (ground clearance) won't tell everything. Other important factors like approach angle, breakover angle and departure angle is required to assess the cars' ability to run in rained indian roads and light off road tracks.Engine specs of Kona Electric are also listed here. With the power (in bhp) and torque (Nm) figures the most important ratios - power to weight ratio of Kona Electric and torque to weight ratio. The displacement (in cc) is the measure of cubic capacity of the engine. Earlier there was a notion, larger engines produce more power and torque however with the invention of advanced technologies this is no longer true."
Prime Dimensions Of Hyundai Kona Electric
|Ground Clearance||160 mm|
Tyre And Wheels Of Hyundai Kona Electric
|Wheel Type||Alloy Wheels|
|Tyres||215 / 55 R17|
Engine Specification Of Hyundai Kona Electric
|Battery Capacity||39.2 kWh|
|Charging Time (220V)||6.17 Hrs|
Hyundai Kona Electric Features
Find your favourite Hyundai Kona Electric car features list. While power windows, power steering and central locking are considered prime convenience features, the presence of safety features such as abs and airbags will give the necessary safety for the Kona Electric occupants. Alloy wheels is something everyone would love to boast about.
|Hyundai Kona Electric||Premium||Premium Dual Tone|
|Anti Lock Braking|
Share Your Comments About Hyundai Kona Electric Car with your Friends
Hyundai Kona Electric Price, Hyundai Kona Electric Reviews, Hyundai Kona Electric Specifications, Kona Electric On Road Price in India, Kona Electric Colours