Find information about Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel and click on the below images to see the details such as specification, features and images of Super Carry Diesel.
Gold Coin Offer (Valid till : 28-12-2019)
* Exchange your old truck and drive home the Maruti Super Carry without any down payment
* Added benefit for customers with GST certificate/ Commercial Vehicle permit
* For the customers who make on the spot booking, get gold coin worth Rs5000
Maruti Suzuki India has marked its entry into the Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) segment with all-new Maruti Super Carry. It offers best of both the worlds –power and strength as well as carrying capacity. Power for the new Maruti LCV comes from a lightweight 793cc, 2-cylinder diesel engine that is capable of producing 32bhp (24kw) at 3,500rpm and 75Nm of torque at 2,000rpm. This compact powertrain paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox, and claimed to deliver a top speed of 80kmph. The Super Carry has an impressive payload capacity of 740kgs in all terrains. Dimension of the Super Carry measures 3,800mm in length, 1,562mm in width and 1,868mm in height with a wheelbase of 2110mm. The ground clearance of vehicle stands at 160mm. The new Maruti LCV has a neat and simple design with horizontal lines at the bottom conveying stability. The vehicle features bold front bumper, wider wind screen, ORVMs (driver and co-driver) and other basic design elements. The vehicle has multi-purpose storage spaces, lockable glove box and bottle holder for driver and co-driver. There are several ergonomically designed features such as flat and extended co-passenger seat with thick glass fibre heat shield well positioned gear lever and ergonomically placed pedals, etc. The vehicle also gets mobile charging socket, dual assist grip, odometer, trip meter, fuel meter, and digital clock, stereo system, rain guard, readily open able sliding back window glass, and conveniently located spare wheel. The lighter steering wheel contributes to effortless drive even at full load. As far as safety is concerned, the vehicle comes equipped with Load Sensing Proportioning Valve (LSPV) braking system, front disc brake, additional rear reflectors, headlamp leveler and robust packaging of electrical parts. It has high tensile material limits intrusion inside cabin, and galvanized material in the chassis area for better rust resistance.
|Engine Type||DDIS Diesel Engine BS-IV|
|Engine Model||0.8-litre Direct Injection 4-stroke engine|
|Maximum Power||24KW @ 3500rpm|
|Maximum Torque||75Nm @ 2000rpm|
|Kerb Weight||860 kg|
|Ground Clearence||160 mm|
|Turning Circle Radius||4.3 mm|
|Loading Body Height||300 mm|
|Loading Body Width||1488 mm|
|Loading Body Length||2183 mm|
|Gross Vechicle Weight||1600 kg|
|Suspension Front||Mcpherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Suspension Rear||Leaf Spring with Rigit Axle|
|clutch||Single Plate Dry Friction|
|GearBox||5 Forward and 1 Reverse|
|Steering Type||Manual – Rack and Pinion Gear|
|Colours||Superior White and Silky Silver|
|Adjustable Driver Seat||Y|
|Body Option||Box Body|
|Cabin Type||Day cabin|
|Chassis Type||Chassis with Cabin|
* Prices of Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel models indicated here are subject to change and for the latest new Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel India prices, submit your details at the booking form available at the top, so that our sales team will get back to you with the latest prices, offers & discounts. Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel average mileage mentioned here is based on ARAI based on standard test conditions.
Bhola Ram Sharma , Ballabgarh says
is MC person change in future leaf spring
Published on 2017-08-08 23:35:49
* Prices of Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel indicated here are ex-showroom price not the on road price. Price list is subject to change and for the latest Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel India prices, submit your details at the booking form available at the top, so that our sales team will get back to you.
Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel price, Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel Reviews, Maruti Suzuki Super Carry Diesel Specification, Super Carry Diesel On Road Price in India, Super Carry Diesel Colours