Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page. Find out the answers for all questions of Yamaha Alba Bikes. Clarify all doubts for all Bikes through FAQs page. Ask question not only for Bars but also regarding the website and get all the details.
2) Apply choke and then try to start
3) Check spark plug for good spark
4) Don't raise the engine once the bike starts for few seconds. It losses fuel and thereby mileage. Keep the engine at idle for two minutes and then start riding
5) Check whether the headlamp or any other electrical is switched on. Switch it off and then try
6) If your bike is featured with electric start, check the battery is in charged state. Try the kick start too
7) Switch off the bike, then kick start it for 3-4 times, then switch on the engine and give a kick
How to push-start your bike/scooter
If your bike refuses to start despite checking all the necessary items. Push start your bike through bump-starting. Slot the bike in 1st gear, engage the clutch, get the bike to a speed of 5kmph (by pushing).Release the clutch and start the engine simulatenously.
Method 1: You can push start the bike on your own as shown in the picture below. Go downhill so you don't need much effort
Method 2: You can take the help of a pedestrian to push your bike