* Just select your car manufacturer, model and variant from the available dropdown. Also select your city from the dropdown to get the right value.
* For select average travel, say you daily run is 20 kms then your total run for month would be 30 days *20 km=600 km per month. Select the appropriate option as per your daily run.
* For finance: If you availed loan please select yes, if not select no. That's it. Click the submit button to know the cost of ownership for 1-5 years.
How Vicky.in Cost Of Ownership Tool works
* Loss In Value: Based on historical depreciation value of the brand.
* Fuel Cost: Based on current fuel price in India. The figure will vary as and when the fule price is changed by Oil Marketing Companies
* Loan Interest: Based on current lending rate of top bank
* Insurance: Premium calculation based on current premium rate and depreciation.
* Maintenance: Estimated service cost of your car model as charged by the dealers (inclusive of labour charges and frequent replacebles)
These values are estimated figures. Vicky.in cost of ownership derives values using mathematical formula and also by factoring-in real values. Report error/discrepancy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your valuable inputs will help us to make the tool better.