PURPOSE OF CSD:
The citizens who have been worked for Minister of Defence can make use of the provision named CSD abbreviated as Canteen Stores Department provided by the government for purchasing automobiles that includes two-wheeler, four-wheeler and tractor at a reduced cost than the market rate
ELIGIBILITY FOR PURCHASING CAR VIA CSD:
- All serving commissioned officers of Army, Navy, Air force, Coast guards and Border Road Organizations.
- EC Commissioned officers with less than 5 years service with sanction from QMG branch
- All retired and released short service commission officers of Army, Navy & Air force those who have completed minimum 5 years of service from the date of commission and availing all other CSD facilities.
- Equivalent status civilian officers/officers of CSD who are authorized canteen facilities.
- One of the parents of deceased or missing officers from border
- Widows of defence service officers, who are authorized canteen facilities.
- All JCOs and PBOR (once in service and once after retirement. 15 yrs service mandatoryh) Retired officers/ ex-servicemen.
PROCEDURE FOR DELIVERY:
- Approach the concerned CSD
- The form has to be filled and has to be submitted along DD, driving licence, salary slip,indent form and Pan card
- Verification of DD and order will be done,after which the purchase order will be delivered
- Once the purchase order has been issued,you can able to purchase the vehicle you desire via its respective dealer
- Form 20 & chassis impression car with plain paper
- Form 21( original)
- Form 22 (original)
- Temporary form (original)
- CSD bill (photo copy)
- Manufacture invoice (photocopy)
- Dealer invoice (photocopy)
- Pan card (photocopy)
- Insurance copy
- Registration add.
- 3 photos
- Driving Licence
- Address Proof(Present Address)
- Aadhaar card/Voter card/Passport
GRANT PERIOD FOR PURCHASE:
The stipulated time period for purchase of car is as mentioned below :-
- Officers (Incl Retd) - 4 yrs and up to 2500CC.
- Hony Commissioned JCOs/ Eqvlt (Incl Retd) - 7 yrs and up to 1500CC.
- JCOs/OR & Eqvl (Incl Retd)
- Once in service (minimum 15 yrs service mandatory), once after retirement and up to 1400
BOOKING AND DELIVERY:
Once the vehicle has reached the dealer from manufacturing yard, you will have to fill in the following and send it across to him (either by courier or by hand):
- Authorisation letter-authorising the dealer to undertake the temporary regn(in the Pmt Regn if the case be)on your behalf
- Form-20(Application of Registration of new vehicle)
- You have to fill the relevant forms,if the vehicle is hypothecated to any bank(The dealer will provide all details and forms)
Vicky.in helps you in getting your dream vehicle
Apart from all procedures for approaching the dealer and purchasing the vehicle you desire through CSD, you can easily make a slight move through Vicky. in in possessing the dreamt vehicle of your own. It will guide you in a way with the provision of information about dealers for specific car or bike model irrespective of the make that you choose in the city where you reside. With the aid of our site, you can be aware of the accurate CSD price list in correspondence with the area where you live for all four-wheeler models, via mail on providing your contact details. Furthermore ,the visitors of this page can able to get the full details of the car they choose to buy, especially the available as well upcoming variants along with their specifications like displacement ,engine type, mileage and available features. You can also check the availability of desired variant color with its corresponding dealer. The interesting thing to note is that one can get themselves updated ,with the latest news provided by our site with each legendary models in the market.