Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift – Pictorial Review
1) Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift: Following the Suzuki’s Swift style in International market, Maruti Suzuki has given a facelift to swift in order to look afresh. The Swift’s design continues to be fresh and nearly unchallenged. But as beauty peagent contest becomes fierce with the arrival of new comers like Hyundai i10 and Skoda Fabia.
Old swift vs new swift
2) Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift: The refreshed swift gets a new redesigned bumper at the front and the new ultra contemporary grille gives attraction to the new swift. Fog lamps inserts also gets a new design.
old swift vs new swift
3) Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift: The new wheel cap in the large alloy wheels adds charm to the new swift.
old swift vs new swift
4) Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift: In the rear Swift gets a new redesigned bumper and a new clear lens indicator.
5) Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift: Hyundai i10 and Getz scores over the swift in one area i.e the interiors. Maruti Suzuki has made an attempt to make swift’s interiors to look nice with fabric lining for seats and door trims. Rear passenger gets head rest in the new swift (VXi and ZXi in petrol swift and VDi in diesel swift)
6) Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift: You will feel more comfortable while driving with the new swift. The new swift (ZXi) gets a tilt steering which means you can position the steering wheel as you like. Your eyes will also feels good with the new eye pleasing instrument panel. Gauges gets a chrome lining. Another new in the refreshed swift is the digital clock (VXi and ZXi).
7) Maruti Suzuki’s new swift: Thumbnail shows the new digial clock, integrated audio system and the neqw instrument panel.
8) Maruti Suzuki’s new Swift: ZXi variant of the new swift gets an integrated audio system the audio controls are mounted on the steering wheel. All the variants gets a double horn which Maruti claims as a new safety feature.
LXi,VXi and ZXi (low end –> top end) are the swift’s petrol variants and LDi and VDi (low end –> top end) are the swift’s diesel variants. Maruti Suzuki has increased the price in the range of Rs6000 to Rs10000 across all the variants of the swift.
P.S:Our sincere thanks to M.Jayakumar, ABT Maruti (firstname.lastname@example.org), Guindy, Chennai (9994475222).