1) Induselectrans Yo speed: Even hard core bikers can save the earth, yes now there exist a choice for you. Induselectrans manufacturer of yo bykes, recently launched a powerful electric bike which can cruise at 45kmph.
2) Induselectrans Yo speed: Yo speed is the india’s first 750-watt electric vehicle approved by the Automotive Regulatory Authority of India (ARAI). It is powerful enough to move with a payload of 130kg that means two adults can move in yo speed easily.
3) Induselectrans Yo speed: Yo speed is powered by a Valve Regulated lead acid battery (colloquially called sealed lead-acid batteries). These batteries are maintenance free and can be charged in a period of 6 to 8 hrs. Yo speed consumes nearly 1.6 units at a single charge and can carry a single person to a distance of 80 km and tow to 65km. This means it is almost 10 times economical when compared to our petrol guzzlers.
4 ) Induselectrans Yo speed: is designed in such a way that the maintenance required is minimal. Mechanical parts are treated for a longer run.
5) Induselectrans Yo speed: the design is familiar since it resembles Honda’s dio in many sense. Triangular indicators are mounted on the apron but the real attraction at the front is the spruced up front fender and wider tyres.
6) Induselectrans Yo speed: Seats are inviting and are comfy. Suspension is through telescopic fork at the front and at the rear it employs double tube shock absorbers. Absence of definite footrest is unforgivable.
7) Induselectrans Yo speed: is available in 4 attractive colours – teen Purple, Neo Black, Misty Grey and Royal Silver. Yo Speed, is priced Rs 35,466 (ex-showroom price Ahmedabad). Induselectrans is aggressively expanding its dealer network as of now yo speed will be available through 200 exclusive Electrotherm showrooms.
8) Induselectrans Yo speed: Electric bikes will no longer target kids, slowly EV majors are moving up the ladder they now target 28 year plus, evolved commuter, Soon this will also change, powerful bikes to take on the gas guzzlers will soon be out. Hero has already indicated that it will soon launch bikes capable of reaching 100kmph.