1) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc :Those who wish to enjoy the performance of the eterno and mileage of Scooty pep plus suddenly has two choices in their hand- suzuki access and kinetic sym flyte will fit the demand. Kinetic Flyte is the result of kinetic’s joint venture with Taiwan-based Sang Yang Motors (SYM).
2) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc the styling is conservative resembling the scooty pep(infact nowadays it has become the standard for all scooters) . Flyte features steeply raked aprons with elliptical indicators. The impact body coloured rear view mirrors is functional as well as stylish.
3) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc it is compact,neatly proportioned and offers generous space. Kinetic imports around 15% of spare parts to keep the Sym quality. Panel gaps are minimal and flyte make use of high quality plastic. The only short-come is the painting and graphics fails to charm.
4) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc Better support is offered the riders thru upright seating position, wider seats and flat footboard. These comfort level is not for tall riders. Thumbnail shows SYM is embedded in the grab rail.
5) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc is powered by an 8bhp motor which produces 9.1Nm at 5500rpm slightly lesser than the suzuki’s 125cc scooter access. Since air filter is superficially located it makes it easy for servicing. The dash choke is also an another useful feature. The engine employs secondary air injection to cut emission. Kinetic Sym flyte makes use of CVT(continuously variable transmission) and a powerful 9Ah which assures easy starting. Flyte’s top speed is claimed to be 80kmph
6) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc makes use of contemporary telescopic forks at the front which the company claims the imported bike type suspension. At the fore and aft 130mm drum brakes(no disc). Sym flyte features 3.50″ -10″ wider tyres which offers better grip and stability which is supported by a larger 1260mm wheelbase.
7) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc instrumentation is simple with speedo meter and fuel gauge. Headlamps and tail lamps are large, powerful and attractive.
8) Kinetic Sym flyte 125cc: similar to the Bajaj kristal, kinetic sym flyte features front fueling sytem. Poping out fuel tank lid, 22 litre 2 level underseat double cab storage(spacious even after accommodating the helmet) which is LED illuminated. Mobile charging point, smart bag hook and a smart storage section are quite useful for commuting. 4- in -1 locking system – under-seat storage lock, fuel filler lock, ignition lock and an innovative magnetic lock. The magnetic key system behind the key shutter the whole lock system. Footboard is offered with integrated mat.
P.S: Our sincere thanks to eswari motors ,adayar, Chennai (9840226147)