Indian Road Safety Campaign (IRSC) is organising International Conference on Safer Mobility 2019 (ICSM 19) by the support of NITI Aayog, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs(MoHUA), and United Nations Institute of Training and Research (UNITAR).
The conference is aimed at all the stakeholders i.e. Policy makers, Researchers, Law Enforcement Officers, Advisers, Engineers and Innovators, Community Leaders, and Student Leaders consisting a number of interesting talks covering range of topics, discussions, workshops, presentations and networking opportunities throughout the span of two days. The conference will be a great opportunity to share common concern as well as share experience and build a network.
Delegates will hear from key policy makers and leading and experienced academics delivering their insights addressing the issue, followed by exhibition, competitions and workshops.
H.E. Mr. Klas Molin; Ambassador – Embassy of Sweden, Shri Amitabh Kant; CEO – NITI Aayog, Shri Anil Srivastava; Principal Advisor – NITI Aayog, Shri Durga Shanker Mishra; Secretary – Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Ms. Shakuntala D.Gamlin; Secretary – Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Shri Abhay Damle; Joint Secretary – Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), Smt. Anju Bhalla; Joint Secretary – Department of Science and Technology (DST) are few of the speakers in the conference.
Key-highlights of the conference:
● Panel Discussions on Role of corporates in Road Safety, Role of NGOs in Road Safety, Approach of various central government & bodies, Role of Journalism in Road Safety, Scope of latest innovations in Road Safety and Approach of various state government and bodies are being organised as a means of influencing the public to behave more safely in traffic.
● National Level Competitions such as IDEATHON, Case Study Challenge etc. are also being organised for the college students providing them with a myriad of opportunities.
● Finale of iSAFE’18; A 9-month long championship held annually for 1500 schools and colleges in collaboration with MoRTH and UNITAR.
● Providing appropriate traffic education to road users, focusing on survival and aiding skills will automatically result in reduction of road crashes or injuries. Therefore workshops on First Responder Training, Defensive Driving Training, Safe System Approach and Crash Data Analysis is also being organised as a part of the two-day conference.
● Exhibition by NGO’s, Innovators, iSAFE Finalists and Corporate partners.
Raising awareness among the road users with the help of engaging programs is the main objective of this conference. Indian Road Safety Campaign believes the conference will offer our partners and guests an excellent opportunity to reach out and communicate with a larger audience.
ICSM’19 is expected to attract over 500+ delegates including Policy Makers, Researchers, Law enforcement officers, Advisers, Engineers and Innovators, Community Leaders, and students working in a wide range of portfolios and Industries who impact on improving road safety outcomes.
We hereby invite representatives of the media to cover the International conference on Safer Mobility 2019 (ICSM 2019) which will be taking place from 30th May to 31st May 2019 at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi.
The representatives of the media interested to cover the conference should enter the venue by 8.30 a.m. for both the days. The representatives will be provide snacks and lunch at the venue.
If you wish to know more about the conference, kindly click here or call us at +91-8141972275.
We look forward to your support in making the event successful.