Hyundai lines-up products for India
* Hyundai to launch LPG variants of Santro in July-August 2008
* Hyundai to launch Accent LPG and Accent CNG variant in July-August 2008
* Hyundai i10 diesel and i10 automatic will hit the Indian roads in September – December 2008
* Hyundai will come up with another hatchback the i20 during festive month of October. i20 will replace the Getz hatchback in european market.
* Hyundai will launch LPG variant of i10 in early 2009.
* Hyundai is going to make a cheapest car that will compete with Tata’s Nano. The Rs1,30,000 car will be made in India .