a new variant of Honda’s Civic..
Honda Siel Cars India has launched a new variant of its best-selling premium sedan — the Honda Civic. The new trim Honda Civic 1.8V will join the 1.8S, which is currently the only variant available with either a five-speed manual or automatic gearbox. The new Civic 1.8V will additionally sport features such as leather seats, front fog lamps and turn indicators integrated into outside rear-view mirrors. The new variant is also offered in two new colours — Mystic Violet and Carbon Bronze Pearl. The price range is Rs. 11.51 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for 1.8V MT and Rs. 12.21 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for 1.8V AT. Honda’s arch rival Toyota has recently launched limited edition of corolla with new features. Here’s the photos of new Honda Civic 1.8V
1) New Honda Civic 1.8V – fog lamps on front bumper
2) New Honda Civic 1.8V in misty violet colour
3) New Honda Civic 1.8V side view
4) New Honda Civic 1.8V rear view
5) Honda Civic 1.8V with new features such as fog lamps and ORVM integrated mirrors
6) Honda Civic 1.8V with new refreshed interiors – chrome beading on doors and the new ipod point
7) Honda Civic 1.8V with new leather upholsteries
P.S: Our sincere thanks to Capital Honda (firstname.lastname@example.org), Aadit Auto Company Pvt Ltd, Meenambakam, Chennai (9940460001).