Yamaha FZ16 Pictures
Thanks jijo (vicky.in reader) for pointing out the official FZ16 page.
Thumbnail pictures of FZ16 in the following order
1) Picture of Yamaha FZ16 in black colour
2) Side view of Yamaha FZ16 in black colour
3) Picture of Yamaha FZ16 in orange colour
4) Picture of Yamaha FZ16 in red colour
5) FZ16 multireflector headlamp
6) The digital speedometer and analogue odometer of FZ16 with orange backlit
7) FZ16′s air cooled, 2 Valve,153cc engine is mated with a 5-speed tranmission.
* FZ16 is neither oil cooled nor fuel injected (FI) yet it breathes through negative pressure type carburetor.
* FZ16 pumps out 14PS of peak power and 14Nm of Peak torque. The peak torque comes at a lower rpm of 6000rpm.Yamaha says the peak torque of FZ16 is unprecendented.
The power and torque figure are on par with TVS apache RTR, Bajaj Pulsar, Honda Unicorn and Hero Honda Hunk.
8) The two layer 35mm dia (external tube) exhaust looks chunky and gives a sense of volume to FZ16. At the rear FZ16 gets monoshock suspension but no rear disc brake
9) Tubeless at the fore and aft of the FZ16 is an another nice feature. But what makes you jump to the skies. The 140-60 17R is the fattest tyre ever seen in an Indian bike. The tyre is also a radial again a first among Indian bikes.
To visit Yamaha FZ16 official page click http://www.yamaha-motor-india.com/fz16/