Toyota Corolla special edition
Following the success in limited/special edition of Toyota Innova(it sold 1000 units). Toyota on May 19th has launched special/limited edition of its popular sedan corolla. The special/limited edition of corolla comes in two dynamic colours of New Warm Silver and Champagne Mica Metallic and it will sport new design features both at interior and exterior of the car.
Specials in special edition of corolla
* Two Dynamic Colours – New Warm Silver and Champagne Mica Metallic.
* Front and Rear Bumper Spoilers – Enhances the looks of the car and gives it a sporty feel.
* Side Skirts – Add to the aesthetic appeal.
* New Front Grill – More contemporary and visually appealing.
* Six-Spoke Alloy Wheels – Improved handling and ride quality.
* Limited Edition Logo – For exclusivity.
* Two Tone Fabric Seats – Add elegance to the interiors.
* Wood Finish Rare Cup Holder – Add to the class
* Six CD mp3 player
new marketing strategy:
Toyota has new marketing plan to sell the special edition of corolla. Toyota will launch a microsite – www.corollalimited.com to attract focused target segments. Toyota will use extensive advertising across over 20 prominent websites to drive traffic to the microsite. A back end operation has also been setup to ensure that the enquiries coming through the Internet are linked to relevant dealerships to close the sales. The company sells the top-end variant of Corolla at Rs 10,95,450 (ex-showroom Delhi) and the limited edition, 300 units of which would be sold in India, has been priced slightly above this variant.