Tata Indigo CS Pictorial Review – Interiors
1) Tata Indigo CS: You can no longer insert your finger between the panel gaps. Tata has improved the quality of Fit and finish seems a lot. Paint quality has improved and door trim looks nice. But yet there is a room for further improvement.
2) Tata Indigo CS: Once getting inside the car, new ‘T’ shaped stylish steering wheel will draw your attention. But i want to know why the horn knob is mounted so loosely. Also, there is lot of space inside the car yet we don’t find any effective usage. Absence of cubbyholes and bottle holders are evident.
3) Tata Indigo CS: Seems like yet another no frills car in the market. Features like power windows, electrically adjustable ORVM (mirrors), rear wiper and defogger are absent in the top end LS model.Also it seems like Tata has shared a lot of components with new Indica Dicor. Though power windows and other features are absent there are provisions which remind us their absence.
4) Tata Indigo CS: If you choose diesel you get charcoal black colour scheme(shown in the picture). You get contemporary beige interiors in petrol variant. Fabric lining in seats and door blends well with the black interiors and gives a luxury feel. Gear shift knob is leather wrapped in to p end variant
5) Tata Indigo CS: Seating 5 inside the car is tight especially over the tunnel. But seats are comfy and offers good support. Rear passengers also gets good visibility with wide glass area.
6) Tata Indigo CS: Safety features are minimal – seat belts, anti – submarine seats and child safety lock.Black white instrumentation is simple and numbers are easily readable. A digital clock is mounted on the centre of the dashboard.
7) Tata Indigo CS: Overall if you put space and fuel efficiency ahead of performance and styling test drive Indigo CS right now. Even you are not convinced enough, do have a look at the price. It comes at Rs 4,97,184 (on-road ,chennai for Indigo CS Diesel LS)