Mahindra Bolero Facelift Spy Pictures
Mahindra plans for a facelift version of its MUV Bolero and its spy pictures have been caught at Mahindra’s facility at Haridwar.From the images,it seems that Mahindra will add a new variant for Bolero named the ZLX.It will get the same 75bhp Low-Cost-Common-Rail (LCCR) engine from the recently introduced Scorpio EX.
The updated Bolero holds the following changes in its exterior features:
- A slightly revised grill with a darker grey shade to offer a prominent look
- All-new front bumper
- A rear-wiper with a defroster to meet future CMVR
- No fog lamps and alloy wheels
The new Bolero facelift features major changes in its interiors which are as follows:
- New beige coloured plastics
- All-new digital instrument console with an LED display
- All-new leather-wrapped steering wheel with aluminium inserts
- Centre console holding wood trims
However the quality of the plastic seems to be poor as same as its predecessor.