Hot news on Maruti Suzuki A-star,Splash,Jimny Wagon and SX4 diesel
You read it first in vicky.in
* Contrary to the popular belief, Maruti Suzuki has no plans to introduce diesel variant of SX4 . Maruti Suzuki believes the 1.3L DDiS won’t be sufficient to power the SX4
* Maruti Suzuki will launch the indian designed A-star by October.
* Splash will follow the A-star
* There will be no diesel variant of A-star.
* Maruti Suzuki will launch a diesel variant of Splash. Splash will get the same 1.3L DDiS engine which powers swift and swift dzire.
* Maruti Suzuki has no plans to launch a entry level SUV which means Jimny Wagon (believed to be the replacement for Gyspy) will not be launched in India.