Documents from the Dealer at the time of Bike Purchase II
5. Owner’s Manual. This will contain a booklet with details of the vehicle delivery, the bike dealer’s seal and initial by staff.
6. Free Service Coupons and the number of free coupons differ based on the bike maker. Ensure, all the free service coupons are filled with date of purchase and dealer seal, or else they may be invalid.
7. Battery Warranty Card with the date of purchase and date of expiry of warranty
8. Some dealers give goodies like Key chains, free petrol (say 2 litres) coupons and more. In case, the dealer forgets, just remind them gently.
9. If you opt for extended warranty for the bike, you will get a Waranty card too. This will help in case you make claims of parts that are covered under this warranty as mentioned inside this booklet by the manufacturer.
We suggest you to go an hour before the vehicle’s delivery time mentioned by the dealer, in order to relax yourself in signing all the relevant forms and in ensuring you have been given all the relevant papers during your bike purchase!