GPS - SatNav - Go GPS Kit
The Go GPS kit includes GPS SiRFIII Bluetooth Receiver and SatGuide CD with maps of your choice. The Bluetooth Receiver is a size of a matchbox and works in sync with the mobile phone. It acts as a receiver of the signals that are transmitted via satellites and sends these signals in the form of words to the mobile phone. This is a dedicated design for users who carry portable devices like PDAs/smart phones. The Bluetooth GPS receiver works on all smart phones, laptop, PDA etc of all brands. The maximum range of operation of the SatGuide GPS Receiver is 10 meters from the parent device. The high performance, high sensitivity device is an ideal receiver that can be used in any kind weather condition making it easy to find the way to any destination. SatGuide has made the technology of GPS available to the masses by introducing Bluetooth Receiver to the world of navigation in India.
SatGuide software license is applicable only to the device that you are purchasing for. If you change your device, you will be charged for a new license.
- 20 channels “All-In-View” tracking
- Cold/Warm/Hot start time: 42/38/1 sec. (average)
- Superior sensitivity: -159dBm tracking
- Reacquisition time: 0.1 sec.
- Built-in ceramic patch antenna
- Built-in rechargeable Li-lon battery
- Support standard NMEA-0183 at 38400 bps baud rate
- Compatible with Bluetooth devices with Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Ultra low power consumption: up to 10 hours continuous use by using 710mAh battery
- Time to full recharge: within 4 hours
- 2 LEDS display GPS and Bluetooth status
- Size: 61.5 (L) X 43.8 (W) X 21.5 (H) mm
- Weight: 55.2g (battery included)
- Non-slip back pad for a secure placement