Car Audio System - Blaupunkt - THA 555 (PnP Amplifier)
Blaupunkt Plug-n-Play amplifiers allow you to add an amplifier to many models factory-fitted head units. Ideal for company or lease cars where changing the head unit is not an option (vehicle-specific wiring loom is required).
Class D digital circuits allow for extremely compact enclosures with low heat emission, enabling installation into the smallest of spaces. High efficiency design allows plenty of power whilst using original vehicle wiring harness.
Direct input feature allows an auxiliary input from Walkman to play through vehicle's speaker system - even when factory-fitted head unit would not normally allow this
Max power 1,000W.
- Max. Power at 4 Ohms 4 x 110W + 1 x 400W / 2 x 300W + 1 x 400W
- Max. Power at 2 Ohms 4 x 130W + 1 x 500W
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms 4 x 55W + 1 x 200W / 2 x 150W + 1 x 200W
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms 4 x 65W + 1 x 250W
- Number of channels 5 / 4 / 3 bridgeable
- Frequency response 10 - 30,000 Hz
- Signal to noise ratio > 95 dBA
- Distortion factor (@ full RMS Power) < 0.05 %
- Input impedance > 10 kOhm
- Input sensitivity 0.3 - 8 V
- Stability 2 Ohms (4 Ohms bridged)
- Lowpass filter 50 - 250 Hz (24dB/Octave)
- Highpass filter 10 - 250 Hz (12dB/Octave)
- Inputs 6 x RCA, 4 x PnP HighLevel, 2 x Direct Aux
- Outputs 5 x speakers
- Wired remote control for adjusting bass level included
- Includes two block connector plugs for supply / earth / remote-turn on and speaker connections
- Dimensions (w x h x d) 355 x 41 x 159 mm
- Complete with fixings, spare fuse, operating and installing guide