Fuel consumption of my TATA Indigo (GLX version) high, although engine is running smoothly?
- Asked By: VickyUser
- Category: New & Used Cars
My five year old petrol driven Tata Indigo is giving me 7-8 KM in dense city traffic (AC on) and 10-11 KM on highways. It has gone one hundred thousand KM. After proper servicing, engine is running smoothly, low noise, pollution level is also low. May I do anything to increase the millage, beside using fuel additives?
Search Car/Bike Answers
Recently Asked Questions
Recently Answered Questions
- paradox on suggest a good bike
- pranab on Fuel consumption of my TATA Indigo (GLX version) high, although engine is running smoothly?
- muna on Duro DZ Mileage
- surajsp on Which is the Best???
- suja on Suzuki access delivery time